The lightweight Nova 12-gauge model handles loads from light target to 3½-inch magnum, and the 20-gauge can shoot shells up to 3-inch magnum. Benelli’s SuperNova adds the exclusive ComforTech® recoil-reduction system, which reduces felt recoil up to 48% without added weight. An enlarged trigger guard facilitates operation when wearing warm gloves. These additions make the SuperNova a superb choice for serious waterfowlers who prefer heavier loads. SuperNova comes in 12-gauge only and is also available in a model with a rifled barrel for shooting slugs. Both the Nova and SuperNova sport a shell-stop button under the forend to help you safely unload a chambered round without feeding another shell from the magazine.
Benelli’s Nova Tactical model is equipped for rugged reliability when the stakes are high. Dual-action bars deliver flawless pump-action cycling. Choose open rifle-style sights or ghost-ring sights for fast target acquisition. The SuperNova Tactical shotgun offers a choice between a pistol-grip stock and Benelli’s innovative ComforTech® recoil-reduction system, which can cut felt recoil nearly in half. Both tactical models have a shell-stop button under the forend for fast, safe unloading.
- Steel skeletal framework over-molded with high-tech polymer
- Forend shell stop button
- Stock and receiver are formed as one solid unit
- Compact configuration available in 20-gauge
- ComforTech® recoil reduction system (SuperNova only)
- Enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands
Nova Series Models
- Gauge: 12-Gauge, 20-Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28", 26", 24"
- Chambered For: 2-3/4", 3", 3-1/2", 2-3/4", 3"
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic, Mossy Oak® Bottomland™, Realtree Max-7®
- Receiver Finish: Matte, Blued, Mossy Oak® Bottomland™, Realtree Max-7®
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed