Benelli’s innovative R1 big-game rifle is built around the patented, battle-tested Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) piston-driven system used in our M4 tactical shotguns. This is the system selected by the U.S. Marine Corps for its relentless reliability, and it reduces felt recoil in our R1 rifles by nearly 50% compared to bolt-action rifles in the same calibers. Combined with our ComforTech® recoil-reduction system (available in synthetic stock models only), the A.R.G.O. system helps tame the “flinch factor” when shooting large-caliber rifle rounds. An included shim kit lets you customize the fit of the R1. The drilled and tapped receiver comes with a Picatinny rail ready to receive the optics of your choice. Already easy to clean and maintain, the R1’s removable trigger group makes it even more so. The included removable magazine has a capacity of three or four rounds, depending on caliber. Available in .30-06, .308, .300 Win. Mag and .338 Win. Mag.
- A.R.G.O. piston-driven system provides significant recoil reduction
- Available ComforTech® stock works with A.R.G.O. to take the sting out of magnum loads
- AA-grade walnut or ComforTech® recoil reduction system stock available
- Available in .30-06, .300 Win. Mag., and .338 Win. Mag. calibers
- Picatinny rail for mounting optics