Benelli USA Positions
Thank you for your interest in working for Benelli USA. Below is a list of available positions. Please select a position to apply for.
Director of Marketing
The incumbent provides leadership and strategic direction for Benelli USA's family of brands in marketing and communications execution with a focus on brand strategies. This position leads the marketing team and is responsible for comprehensive campaign and communication strategies for multiple brands in the Benelli USA portfolio. This position leads the marketing team to ensure quality, timeliness and brand alignment while collaborating with other departments to achieve brand and marketing goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides leadership and strategic direction for Benelli USA’s family of brands in the United States with a focus on customer awareness, acquisition, retention and brand development strategies. Leads efforts to position our brands as leaders, maximize potential in their existing and emerging markets, and achieve revenue goals.
- Plays a key role in helping to define the overall vision, strategic direction and brand direction for Benelli USA brands with VP of Marketing.
- Defines, leads, and directs the activities of a marketing team focused on trade and consumer advertising/promotion, market research, websites, social media, digital marketing, creative services, media relations, trade shows, video production and partnerships.
- Partners with Sales and Product teams to analyze market trends and develop strategic plans for each brand and market channel.
- Defines and directs marketing initiatives, programs, and processes targeted at consumer markets and dealer support for each brand.
- Provides guidance and direction on the development and implementation of long-term brand management strategies and growth plans.
- Oversees market and customer research for market and consumer requirements.
- Oversees day-to-day creative services and marketing communications activities including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, sales support materials, partnerships (industry and individual), website design/maintenance and social media, either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- May act as spokesperson for the company with press and at industry events when necessary.
- Develops and maintains long-term partnerships and relationships with industry associations.
- Works with the VP of Marketing and Executive Leadership Team to identify and develop and maintain strategic alliances.
- Develops and tracks metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Oversees marketing budgets and spending for each brand.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in varying stages of progress at any given time
- Effective and collaborative management of people
- Able to effectively manage expenses to budget
- Able to effectively set and manage accountability for KPIs
- Development and adherence to annual marketing plans
- Quality execution and on-time delivery of projects, campaigns and communications
- Maintenance and growth of brand awareness for all brands
- Growth of social media and email programs
- Tracking and assessment of digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Consumer promotions success – Plan versus result
- Collaboration within the team and across departmental lines
- Oversees and manages a Marketing team consisting of specialists in print, video, advertising, social media and project management. Manages directly or oversees the management of outside vendor support services as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience in marketing supervision; MBA preferred.
- Strong history of understanding sporting goods industry market dynamics and requirements, specifically with firearms marketing.
- Success with complex organizations preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of marketing and media channels and execution.
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing.
- Understanding and experience with the effective use of Emotional Intelligence preferred.
General Job Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends is required.
- Ability to perform well in diverse working environments.
- Must be able to travel as required.
Working Conditions/Physical Job Requirements:
Benelli USA is committed to working with its employee to reasonable accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following list outlines the physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job.
- Vision: A sighted person to read and interpret financial data
- Speech/Hearing: Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with staff, members, and vendors.
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to demonstrate firearms and operate standard office equipment
- Physical Mobility: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Extensive domestic travel required, some international may be necessary.