Benelli's M2 semiautomatic shotgun is legendary for rugged reliability you can count on the most adverse of circumstances and conditions. The M2 Field shotgun is light, durable, fast-handling and the backbone of the Benelli semi-auto line. It cycles everything from target loads to the heaviest 3-inch magnums, and has earned a reputation for excellence in fields, blinds and at shooting ranges around the world.
- Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven® system
- ComforTech® recoil reduction system
- 12- and 20-gauge
- Crio® barrel and choke tubes
- Left hand configurations
- Compact configurations
- Lightweight and well balanced
M2 Series Models
- Gauge: 12-Gauge, 20-Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28", 26", 24", 21"
- Chambered For: 2-3/4", 3"
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic, Realtree Max-5®, Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades™, GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Timber
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black, Realtree Max-5®, Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades™, GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Timber
- Hand-Dominance: Right Handed Shotguns, Left Handed Shotguns