Thank you for your interest in working for Benelli USA. Below is a list of available positions. Please select a position to apply for.
Accounts Receivables Clerk
General Purpose: Responsible for inputting cash receipts and will perform a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures. Maintains contact with dealers, customers, reps and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter daily cash receipts from the corporate lockbox, U.S. Mail, UPS (Cod’s) and check by fax, as well as resolve unpaid issues.
- Handle debit memos, payment notices and charge-backs relating to cash receipts entry. Also note dealers account.
- Handle all credit card entries for dealer/customers payments and chain employee purchases.
- Handle overflow of AR phone loop. Make sure all requests and issues are resolved and customers promptly get what they need i.e. invoice copies, pods, statements, account reconciliations. This involves working with Customer Service, outside reps or the Manager/Supervisor.
- Back-up and assist when needed on running, reviewing and mailing invoices and monthly statements.
- Mailing, copying and faxing as required.
- Light reception duties to cover lunch, absences and/or breaks.
- Performs specific and delegated duties as assigned by Management.
- Accurate input of cash receipts
- Expedite cash receipt entry (transaction turnover per cash application formula)
- Meet daily and monthly deadlines
- Accounting and math knowledge
- Strong attention to detail, team player
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written ability and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Graduate, Accounting College Courses
- 1 year of experience with Billing and/or Accounts Receivables
- Experience with JDE a plus
- Microsoft Office
General Job Requirements:
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Regular and satisfactory attendance required
Working Conditions/Physical Job Requirements:
The Company is committed to working with its employee to reasonable accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position.
- Vision: Must be able to interpret financial data.
- Speech/Hearing: Ability to accurately communicate and exchange information.
- Manual Dexterity: Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Physical Mobility: Limited mobility. Must be able to be stationary for extended periods of time. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Travel: Minimal, will possibly attend local seminars or credit meetings